Ponder

Ponder
I took this photo while relaxing one evening

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

Two snow days in a row at Kansas State University?  Unheard of but definitely true.  Snow day number three tomorrow?  Today my roommates and I went to buy another game for my roommates Wii.  We got the Michael Jackson Experience!  It's actually a really fun game.  However, I am so uncoordinated that I look like Michael Jackson with a gimp trying to dance.  Oh well!  Ironically I just opened up my iTunes and randomly picked a song without looking and it so happened to be the Jackson 5.  Neat!

It is extremely cold out but I really want to make a snowman.  Or go take pictures.  I think that is what I will do. I will return with pictures to post on here of the beautiful snow.

See you soon!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment