Ponder

Ponder
I took this photo while relaxing one evening

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally Legal!

My Birthday was February 20th and I turned the big 21 this year!  It was quite the party and I had so much fun! All my closest friends came to celebrate with me, even my best friend and cousin came to surprise me! It was wonderful!  The night started off at about 7 o'clock with Calisa and Emily!  The ladies in the post below!  Then the guests started to show up between 8 and 10 to get the party started!  Needless to say though, I did not make it to the bars.  Wasn't really in a state to go into a bar, let alone stand :)

The pictures say it all:


Shotgunned my first (shot) for the shotbook!


The roommate! :)


Emily and I about to take one shot!


Two of my BEST friends!


The Other Roommate :)


Miss Calisa!


Clearly this shot tasted awful!


One of the final pictures of the night...obviously ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment